Nowadays, the importance of websites for different businesses is undeniable, and business owners are looking to order a strong website design. One of the first reasons is the provision and sale of services 24 hours a day; This way, your customers can buy your products at any time of the day. This was just one of the reasons why you should order a website design.
Given the importance of this issue, many businesses are looking to order a website design for themselves; But when ordering website design, for best results, there are a few things to keep in mind. In the continuation of this article, we will review these essential points that should be considered when ordering website design; Stay with us.
Order a website design
Having a good website is one of the most important things you must consider when starting your business. Of course, you must be very careful when you want to order a website design. Because within a few seconds after entering the website, after recognizing your activity, users decide to stay on your website or leave, and this issue determines the bounce rate of your website, which has a significant impact on the SEO.
A good website has a functional design, which also helps the performance of your website and complements your content correctly. Ignoring things like user experience (UX) when ordering a website design will play a significant role. For this reason, one of the priorities you should consider when ordering a website design is to design the proper UX and user interface (UI).
One of the problems that business owners and web design companies face when ordering web design is the lack of proper understanding of business needs. One of the first things you need to do when ordering a website design is a needs assessment; So; first of all, ask yourself why you need a website and then what exactly should your website have?
1. Needs Assessment
Before ordering a website design, determine the purpose of your website. The needs assessment will significantly help you in setting up a strong website. On the other hand, understanding the purpose of a website allows developers to find a better way to design it. It also helps the Customer to have a better relationship with your business. You can use questions like the following to assess your needs better;
Can your business sell its products directly to customers, or do you need a website to sell your products on social platforms?
Do you want a website to sell your products, or do you also want a blog?
2. Determine Your Website Performance
After identifying your needs, the next step in ordering a website design is to determine the website’s performance. Do not worry; this step can be set easily, even with paper and pen.
Pay attention to the following questions:
- What do you need to inform different audience segments using the website?
- What features are required to attract customers and direct them to the bottom of the sales funnel?
- What services should a website provide to improve the quality of customer service?
It is better to answer such questions first, as an entrepreneur.
Next, with the manager or developers of the company to which you have commissioned your website design, tell them the answer to these questions.
For example, write down the functions required to inform customers: In a website, Main pages should always be displayed on the first page:
About us, products list, contact us, payment terms, delivery of products or services, etc.
3. User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI)
It is time to order one of the most critical steps of a website design, namely the design of user experience and user interface. As mentioned, UI and UX, in addition to their many effects on SEO, also directly impact audience and user satisfaction. Having a strong UI and UX will cause Customer loyalty, which is the last stage of the sales funnel. If users have a good experience while using your website, their chances of coming back will increase.
4. Content Management System (CMS) Selection
– If you want a simple and ordinary website, use the Traditional CMS.
– If you want to have a rich, complete and dynamic website and use a combination of different elements, and you also want to take advantage of cross-platform capabilities, choose the Hybrid CMS. Given the above descriptions and comparisons, we can say that the best type of system is the Hybrid CMS type, which includes two other modes. However, you should see what you need before choosing it.
5. What Additional Features Do You want for Your Website?
Your website should meet the needs of your audience and the technical requirements of search engines. This requires several additional features and specifications that you must agree with the developers when ordering the website design.
For example, these features can include the following points:
- Your website should be responsive to both computers and mobiles.
- The sitemap and robots.txt file should be configured correctly.
- Website loading speed Without duplicate pages. Ask developers to provide URLs focused on tags, categories, and archives.
- Ability to optimize one-page metadata.
- Ability to optimize graphic content: resize images, add a caption, title, and alt attribute.
- Resource security: Protect against unauthorized access, create backups, block spam comments.
Ordering a website design is one of the essential steps different businesses take to grow and develop; Therefore, choosing the right website design company is also important. When you choose a company, please pay attention to various factors such as their work experience, after-sales service, and prices. If you also have any related questions, please do not hesitate to ask.